World Map 1.2.5

Simon Brown

Version 1.2.5 is now available: World Map 1.2.5 — G4ELI

D M

Nice!

Michael Jackson

Hi Simon, I'm using the new version but am intrigued when using the great circle info box what the up and down arrow values indicate?  Can you or someone reading this enlighten me.

Thanks,
Michael

Vinicio Rinaldi

good morning group I have a sdrplay 1a and I would like to use it with the switch of the mfj 1708 sdr, with how much maximum power you can use

Hi Simon, I'm using the new version but am intrigued when using the great circle info box what the up and down arrow values indicate?  Can you or someone reading this enlighten me.

Thanks,
Michael

Simon Brown

Which arrows are these?