From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Conrad, PA5Y
Sent: 28 April 2022 13:54
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] WTB: LNA4ALL

I want an LNA for Band II to go with my FDM-S3. I have a good BPF. The LNA4ALL is just a PGA103+ that has a bias T facility so it will do nicely. Has anyone got a spare one for sale or something similar?

73

Conrad PA5Y

Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.

Conrad, PA5Y

Absolutely, the S3 has a noise figure of 9dB with the preamp on, This is really not good enough, I have determined that I would like 4dB or so here in my quiet location.  So, to achieve this I will use an external LNA. So not 101% but 100% 😉

Dynamic range is still good enough with S3 preamp off.

73

Conrad PA5Y