Open HPSDR Hermes (14 bit ADC, EP3C25) Transceiver Card

Simon Brown

Here

Apache Labs (apache-labs.com)

I’ve ordered one, I expect SDR Console supports this but to be honest the Hermes / ANAN support does need TLC, so here’s a good reason to improve the support.

Planning to use this with a 4m transverter.

sm6fhz

Hi.
Just placed an order as well.
Looking forward to try it with SDRC!
Thanks Simon.
73 / Ingolf

Max

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 05:02 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

I’ve ordered one, I expect SDR Console supports this but to be honest the Hermes / ANAN support does need TLC, so here’s a good reason to improve the support.

Planning to use this with a 4m transverter.

Very tempting but (as I already have HL2) I will be waiting for the new Hermes Lite version that 's already being planned. It's already looking exciting (and a less money!). Must admit the Anan board is tempting because of having 6m which sadly Hermes Lite does not, nor likely to, but I have stack of old MM transverters to play with and press into service with the HL2.

Max

Roy VE7DH

Thanks, Simon. Just ordered one myself and look forward to seeing what you can do with it.

regards, Roy

Simon Brown

Actually,

You can do a lot. Add a PA and you’ll have a very, very competent transceiver.