New Spread Spectrum Transmissions or spurs from a TXR?

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Found this gem while troubleshooting Super Station #1's antenna. I found it both on #1 and the clubhouse server (12 miles away), so it's not local:

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Intermod from AM stations? Could be a bad connector somewhere.

Found this gem while troubleshooting Super Station #1's antenna. I found it both on #1 and the clubhouse server (12 miles away), so it's not local:

73 Kriss KA1GJU

данила фадеев

Hey
Sometimes strange things happen on HF :). I saw similar bursts recently, it seems that these are tests of our Russian CHESS system in some next iteration ...
Danila

Без вирусов. www.avast.ru

пн, 29 нояб. 2021 г. в 20:55, Simon Brown <simon@...>:

Hi,

Intermod from AM stations? Could be a bad connector somewhere.

Found this gem while troubleshooting Super Station #1's antenna. I found it both on #1 and the clubhouse server (12 miles away), so it's not local:

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Maybe vdsl?!? It uses shortwave and i guess they use also frequency hopping
Ham radio bands should be notched but what is on normal sw qrg?!?
Dg9bfc sigi

Am 29.11.2021 21:27 schrieb данила фадеев <karapuzito@...>:

Hey
Sometimes strange things happen on HF :). I saw similar bursts recently, it seems that these are tests of our Russian CHESS system in some next iteration ...
Danila

Без вирусов. www.avast.ru

пн, 29 нояб. 2021 г. в 20:55, Simon Brown <simon@...>:

Hi,

Intermod from AM stations? Could be a bad connector somewhere.

Found this gem while troubleshooting Super Station #1's antenna. I found it both on #1 and the clubhouse server (12 miles away), so it's not local:

73 Kriss KA1GJU

David Crawford

This is a real signal. I've been seeing it here in Florida also, during daylight hours during the past week. Drug traffickers used a similar-sounding system to talk between south Florida and Norman Cay, Bahamas, in the 6-7 MHz range in the late 1980s (but there was no waterfall for visual comparison back then).

On 2021-11-29 15:32, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:
Maybe vdsl?!? It uses shortwave and i guess they use also frequency hopping
Ham radio bands should be notched but what is on normal sw qrg?!?
Dg9bfc sigi
Am 29.11.2021 21:27 schrieb данила фадеев <karapuzito@...>:
David E. Crawford
Indian River City, Florida
United States of America

Mag loop Simon

Hi

There are loads of “interesting” annoying STRONG signals appearing across bands from 1.8-30plus now..some constantly following muf, some frequency hoping, some carriers of data..some not..

All I expect are military/government ..china and russia are prime movers, but if they are at it you can bet so is usa, uk australia etc..

Thats not vdsl, vdsl is not frequency agile plus it does NOT have gaps in for ham bands..vdsl is a mush of horrible noise across most of bands..( roll on full fibre to houses!)

Simon g0zen

Ken Sejkora

I’ve been seeing the same signals on Cape Cod, MA, USA, mostly during the day in the same frequency range as Kriss – from the top of the 20-meter amateur band to a couple hundred kHz above the 15-MHz WWV signal.  I just assumed it was some ‘new’ frequency-hopping scheme used by some military or governmental agency.  The signal I saw today had blips scattered between 14700 and 15200 kHz.

Ken -- WBØOCV

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Super Station #4 has a Force 12C3 beam pointing south, and the signals were better on the end fed wires I have, so the signals are either East or West of my location in NH.

73 Kriss KA1GJU