#support Receive Window #support

Geoff

Hi, can someone tell me how to get my Receive window back to the 'normal' docking position on the left hand side of the screen, please. I'm obviously missing something simple...

It appears to be stuck along the top. I can detach it by 'Floating' it but 'Docking' puts it back here. MTIA

Regards
Geoff

Siegfried Jackstien

undock it ... grab topline with mouse and pull the undocked window to the position that your mouse arrow is on the left grey square (new position of box will be shown in light blueish colour) ... release mouse button ... done

hth

dg9bfc sigi

Am 01.10.2021 um 13:52 schrieb Geoff:

Hi, can someone tell me how to get my Receive window back to the 'normal' docking position on the left hand side of the screen, please. I'm obviously missing something simple...

It appears to be stuck along the top. I can detach it by 'Floating' it but 'Docking' puts it back here. MTIA

Regards
Geoff

Geoff

Aha! :-)

Vielen Dank, Sigi.

73 de Geoff

Siegfried Jackstien

bitteschön :-)

73 dg9bfc sigi

ps ... ich habe ein komplett anderes layout ... aber man kann auf diese art jede box umparken

Am 01.10.2021 um 21:48 schrieb Geoff:

Aha! :-)

Vielen Dank, Sigi.

73 de Geoff