I/Q disappeared??

Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez <iberiaDX@...>

Hi,
Sorry if this is just a small item, but I have a doubt...

I recorded some IQ with Console back on 2019 and I am traying to go through them now. When I open the 'Browse' icon on the Rec/Playing menu I have six different 1GB files to be played, but when I open the 'Open' folder and try to play it, (even refreshing the screen) it showed just the first one numbered 001 but the rest aren't. This one have just 20 seconds and my original recording was 3 minutes long.
Any clue to recover the full length, please?
Thank you in advance!

Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez "IberiaDX" 
(EB7EFA · EA1036 SWL · BDXC Member 1409) 
QTH: IN83ag / 43º15' N · 03º56' W
San Roque 95, casa 5 (Villasevil)
39698 Santiurde de Toranzo (ESPAÑA - SPAIN)
..................................................................................
Blog: IberiaDX  · Twitter: @IberiaDX

Simon Brown

Hi,

Add a screenshot please…

Simon Brown, G4ELI

https://www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez via groups.io
Sent: 20 September 2021 21:34
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] I/Q disappeared??

Hi,

Sorry if this is just a small item, but I have a doubt...

I recorded some IQ with Console back on 2019 and I am traying to go through them now. When I open the 'Browse' icon on the Rec/Playing menu I have six different 1GB files to be played, but when I open the 'Open' folder and try to play it, (even refreshing the screen) it showed just the first one numbered 001 but the rest aren't. This one have just 20 seconds and my original recording was 3 minutes long.

Any clue to recover the full length, please?

Thank you in advance!

Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez "IberiaDX" 

(EB7EFA · EA1036 SWL · BDXC Member 1409) 

QTH: IN83ag / 43º15' N · 03º56' W

San Roque 95, casa 5 (Villasevil)

39698 Santiurde de Toranzo (ESPAÑA - SPAIN)

..................................................................................

Blog: IberiaDX  · Twitter: @IberiaDX

--
- + - + -
Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.