SDR Console

Derek Henderson

Can any member advise a safe sit to download a copy of SDR Console software without being attacked by a load
Driver and PDF update advertising sites

Many Thanks Derek H

Only from https://www.sdr-radio.com/download .

The advertising keeps the software free, without adverts (and donations) SDR Console would not exist.

Can any member advise a safe sit to download a copy of SDR Console software without being attacked by a load
Driver and PDF update advertising sites

Many Thanks Derek H

Max

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 12:36 PM, Derek Henderson wrote:
Can any member advise a safe sit to download a copy of SDR Console software without being attacked by a load
Driver and PDF update advertising sites

Many Thanks Derek H
I think "attacked" is a strong word. Just close down one ad usually, sometimes not even that. Could at worst be described as a minor irritation (IMHO of course).

Max

Derek Henderson

Thanks Simon

Derek Henderson

Max What would you have liked me to say? “A little bit miffed” perhaps

Simon Brown

‘Dazed and Confused’ ?