We are using RCForb server at the remote and RCForb client on the local, sometimes with DXLabs for logging and radio control.
I will experiment with using the local SDRconsole that is connected to the remote and see if I can get the local interface going with the Hamlib software interface.

Gordon - N1MGO

On 8/27/2021 12:50 PM, Simon Brown wrote:
But,

You must have control of the remote TS-590 in the shack (local), what software are you using for this?

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Simon Brown
Sent: 27 August 2021 17:11
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] SDR server syncroniz with colocated Kenwood radio?

I don't think so...

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gordon LaPoint
Sent: 27 August 2021 17:05
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io

I run a remote setup with a Kenwood TS-590sg and an RSP1a. Can the V3 server be run and synchronized with the Kenwood?

I can synchronize the V3 client with the kenwood, but want to access the server over the internet while using the Kenwood via RCForb.

Right now to see the SDR display I have to open a remote desktop to the server computer, I would like to eliminate that step.

Thanks

Gordon - N1MGO

Simon Brown

Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.