HackRF as Transmitter and Pluto as receiver?

Siegfried Jackstien

i have an easy thing for you :-)

you can "delete" tx voice keyer from your todo list https://www.sdr-radio.com/Future ... cause we now have one (that works quite well!!)

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 14.08.2021 um 07:22 schrieb Simon Brown:

Indeed,

Pluto alone is the way to go. I’ll be 64 soon, no more mayor software headaches please – brain can’t handle it 😊 .