Followup Question Please: Re: How To Install Station List, Please? For Bob S. or anyone Re: Simon's World Map v1.1

rmrrgs

Hi,

Have "Stations" and "Manage" showing.
But can't seem to get any further.

e.g., where is Setting and Import for me ?

What am I missing, please ?

What am I doing incorrectly please ? (see Clip below)  Thanks again for help, Bob

Tom Crosbie G6PZZ

From the Start Page, select the Stations tab, then Settings, to the right of the red tick. Your picture shows s dropdown menu from there so you probably need to select settings from there. My version has those three icons separated in a much longer “Manage” bar. When I click settings, the stations menu pop up with the import button on the top right of the pop-up.

Could it be you have an older version?

HTH

Tom G6PZZ

e.g., where is Setting and Import for me ?

What am I missing, please ?

What am I doing incorrectly please ? (see Clip below)  Thanks again for help, Bob

rmrrgs

Hi,

Using vers. 1.1 which I believe is the latest.

Bob

Barry Jablonski

Edited

Hi Bob,

It looks like you Imported the large Station List (SimonsWorldMap-Stations_AOKI_EIBI_HFCC_Export_20210806_230628.xml). That list by default doesn't
have any of the Stations selected. Go back into the Station List and click the Show box next to the Stations you want to see on the Map. Also, with the large
database -- the Menu Icons on the top of the map get compressed and look as they do in your picture. To get back to the Config page with the Import option see
attached.

Also, the import replaces the database, it doesn't append to the old one. Let me know if you want to go back to the original list.

Barry
WB2ZXJ

rmrrgs

Hi Barry,

Just a quick thanks for help.

Regards and stay well,
Bob

Tom Crosbie G6PZZ

Bob,

Mine was also 1.1, downloaded 10min before answering your query. It came from one of Simon’s other domains rather that SDR-Radio. Looks like I’m the one behind the curve!
Apologies

Tom G6PZZ