SDR Console 3.1

Simon Brown

SDR Console 3.1 released: sdr-radio.com/3-1-release .

Dale Elshoff WB8CJW

Thank you Simon.  Always very nice work and it is appreciated.

73, Dale WB8CJW

On 8/2/2021 6:40 AM, Simon Brown wrote:

SDR Console 3.1 released: sdr-radio.com/3-1-release .

Richard Ebbs

First up for me, do we just install over the previous version without losing anything?
de Richard G0MIE

Simon Brown

Nothing will be lost.