#feature (Audio Oscilloscope with 20 milli-second span) #feature

I had this in v2 I think – maybe you can show me a screenshot / image of the display you need?

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donald Kirk via groups.io
Sent: 19 March 2021 17:22
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] #feature (Audio Oscilliscope with 20 milli-second span)

A very useful feature for those of us that track down radio frequency interference would be an Audio Oscilloscope display when in AM mode in which the horizontal axis (time axis) displaysd 20 milli-seconds of time.  This feature would allow us to capture the signature of arcing powerlines.  Many of the newer ham radios that are SDR based offer this feature with an adjustable horizontal axis time base, and this type of audio oscilloscope feature is very useful.

Donald Kirk

Hi Simon,

Attached is a picture showing the Audio Oscilloscope (bottom right hand display that is in green) that is capturing power line noise (arcing at a rate of120 Hz, arcing one time each half cycle of our 60 Hz powers sinewave), and the radio in this case is an IC-7851.  In this example the time base (horizontal axis) is 3 milli-seconds per division for a total of 15 milli-seconds, and it would be much better if it were for a total of 20 or 25 milli-seconds (or user adjustable).

Really appreciate you looking at this, as this is a feature that would be very handy for those of us that use SDR receivers while searching for power line noise.

73,
Don Kirk (wd8dsb)

I had this in v2 I think – maybe you can show me a screenshot / image of the display you need?

Simon Brown, G4ELI