From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of F1SMV Eric
Sent: 23 January 2021 18:12
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] sdr console 64 bits freeze #sdrconsole

GE all

soft freeze afternoon while qso on qo 100..:( after 2 reboots, soft doesnt want run..i removed and reinstall version 64 bits, but same..
Any idea ? have you meet this problem ? what soluce had you use ?

thank for your infos

73 Eric

F1SMV Eric

GE Simon

No i cant run soft..the only thing which run is if i want open log..radio is rspdx (plug in usb)..but after a new test tonight, i cant hear sound only and change freq..waterfall dont run...
I try sdruno..run well..
Bonne soirée

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 07:13 PM, Simon Brown wrote:
Can you start the program? Can you start the radio? If the radio doesn’t start then it may be USB power?

Simon Brown

Please post a screenshot.

No i cant run soft..the only thing which run is if i want open log..radio is rspdx (plug in usb)..but after a new test tonight, i cant hear sound only and change freq..waterfall dont run...
I try sdruno..run well..
Bonne soirée

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 07:13 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

Can you start the program? Can you start the radio? If the radio doesn’t start then it may be USB power?

F1SMV Eric

hope help to fix
73 Eric

Simon Brown

OK,

I cannot see the image well – but I think the problem is the downconverter you have selected?

When you start the radio at 10GHz you must select a downconverter.