sdr receiver 100khz to 1.7ghz

Scott <scotthntr02@...>

hello there i purchased one of thease this week from china,ive plugged it in to the pc it does not respond.. contacted the seller they sent me software what dont work,ive tried other sites with software on but no joy ,im hopeing someone out there can send me a working software or a link to a site what will work ..or are thease obsalete now if anyone could help that be great thanks .

Alan G4ZFQ

Scott
i purchased one of thease this week from china,
It would help if you named this device.
And it might help if you said what driver/software was supplied with it.
And maybe what actually happened when you tried.

Alan

Jerry Lofstead W3CDE

Follow info on Simons site for RTL-SDR
Jerry
W3CDE

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 3:46 PM Scott <scotthntr02@...> wrote:
hello there i purchased one of thease this week from china,ive plugged it in to the pc it does not respond.. contacted the seller they sent me software what dont work,ive tried other sites with software on but no joy ,im hopeing someone out there can send me a working software or a link to a site what will work ..or are thease obsalete now if anyone could help that be great thanks .

Bert Vierhout <bert.vierhout@...>

Have you to download and unpack zadig ? Zadig has more than one driver. One is suit for your rtl.

Bert

Verzonden vanaf mijn Galaxy