RX888 Sellers on eBay

Jerry

Edited

I’m planning to get an RX888 for use with SDR-Console. There are a number of sellers on eBay advertising the RX888–is there anything to watch out for here? Is there a preferred seller, or sellers to avoid?

Bert Vierhout <bert.vierhout@...>

Jerry,

I had chosen KaisayaHIFI audio store.

I live in the Netherlands and recieved the RX888 within 3 weeks without to pay taxes.

The RX 888 works perfect  on my recent i7-laptop but not on my  older i5-PC.

Bert

Op 5-10-2020 om 01:15 schreef Jerry:

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: Misspelling ]

I’m planning to get an RX888 for use with SDR-Console. There are a number of sellers on eBay advertising the RX888–is there anything to watch out for here? Is there a preferred seller, or sellers to avoid?

Max

Is there a way to purchase from Justin Peng himself or perhaps he does not actually get involved with manufacture? I too am interested in buying.

Max

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 11:36 AM, Bert Vierhout wrote:

Jerry,

I had chosen KaisayaHIFI audio store.

I live in the Netherlands and recieved the RX888 within 3 weeks without to pay taxes.

The RX 888 works perfect  on my recent i7-laptop but not on my  older i5-PC.

Bert

Jos Mols

Hi, ordered via topskyrc. Got in a few weeks, no tax
So Happy with this seller
Jos