Topics

SDR Console not responding to Kenwwod TS850/ #sdrconsolev3 #cat #kenwood

jack plug <jackyfour@...>

Hi all,
 SDR Console v3.0.24 is only partly responding to my Kenwood TS850s.  It connects to the External Radio function just fine and changes the frequency that the radio is on but nothing else eg no S meter reading etc

Running OmniRiv v1.19 Windows10

ALL functions work on HamRadioDeluxe using exactly the same settings. I don't care for/like HRD and would much prefer to use SDR Console.

73's de VK5KVA

Siegfried Jackstien

does sdr console work with your airspy alone?!? (guessing not) ... if not why should it run with your external radio synced to the sdr?!?

dg9bfc sigi

Am 06.09.2020 um 03:36 schrieb jack plug:

Hi all,
 SDR Console v3.0.24 is only partly responding to my Kenwood TS850s.  It connects to the External Radio function just fine and changes the frequency that the radio is on but nothing else eg no S meter reading etc

Running OmniRiv v1.19 Windows10

ALL functions work on HamRadioDeluxe using exactly the same settings. I don't care for/like HRD and would much prefer to use SDR Console.

73's de VK5KVA

jack plug <jackyfour@...>

Hi Sigi,

Runs with Airspy HF+ Discovery just fine.
73,
Jack

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 9:27 PM Siegfried Jackstien <siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:

does sdr console work with your airspy alone?!? (guessing not) ... if not why should it run with your external radio synced to the sdr?!?

dg9bfc sigi

Am 06.09.2020 um 03:36 schrieb jack plug:
Hi all,
 SDR Console v3.0.24 is only partly responding to my Kenwood TS850s.  It connects to the External Radio function just fine and changes the frequency that the radio is on but nothing else eg no S meter reading etc

Running OmniRiv v1.19 Windows10

ALL functions work on HamRadioDeluxe using exactly the same settings. I don't care for/like HRD and would much prefer to use SDR Console.

73's de VK5KVA

The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential and may contain legally privileged or copyright material. It is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this email or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system