Topics

#uhd #request #sdr-consolev3 #uhd #request #sdr-consolev3

Erik. M0MWF

Hello Simon,

It did not go unmissed, when you intimated that Tx support for Ettus, may never occur.

So I thought I might ask - is there a 'price', that would make it all worth the effort?

SDR Console is almost without equal, not running Linux is a plus for many people, and USRPs have been around for over a decade now, so there has to be quite a userbase out there.

Also, would you be averse to 'crowd funding' for such a thing? The last time I asked a coder to write something for me, the price almost made my eyes water.

So, maybe, if there is enough of us out there willing to pay, maybe you could support?

Just throwing some ideas out there.

Regards,

Erik.

Simon Brown

Hi Erik,

At the moment it’s just time, I’m doing other things. It may happen in 2020…

It did not go unmissed, when you intimated that Tx support for Ettus, may never occur.

So I thought I might ask - is there a 'price', that would make it all worth the effort?

SDR Console is almost without equal, not running Linux is a plus for many people, and USRPs have been around for over a decade now, so there has to be quite a userbase out there.

Also, would you be averse to 'crowd funding' for such a thing? The last time I asked a coder to write something for me, the price almost made my eyes water.

So, maybe, if there is enough of us out there willing to pay, maybe you could support?

Just throwing some ideas out there.

Regards,

Erik.

Erik. M0MWF

Simon,

That is wonderful to read.

Was starting to lose hope.

:)

Regards.

Simon Brown

Don’t forget – the new forums is now the official place for requests.