Topics

DXtreme logger moves tuning but doesn’t change frequency #cat

Chris

The CAT control between DXtreme and SDR Console 3.0.23 with RSPdx receiver appears to work fine but only changes the displayed tuning and doesn’t change the actual receive tuning.
i click on a scheduled station, the green tuning display bar changes to the expected frequency in SDR Console, the indicated frequency changes in SDR Console, but the radio is still playing the old frequency.
If I mute and I mute the radio, it switches to the new frequency.
Manual tuning using mouse works fine, it’s just CAT that’s not working.

Same setup works fine using SDRUno.

Any hints?