I cannot get External Radio on Satellite screen to work. #satellites #ic-9700

Kees van Engelen

Hello,

In the console itself, the IC-9700 changes with the SDR, and vice versa.
On the satellite screen, the frequency stays the same, and nothing changes on the IC-9700.
When I change on the IC-9700, the frequency is put back by the program.
Any ideas anyone?
Kees
PA3KVE

Simon Brown

Kees,

I can’t see your screenshot(s).

In the console itself, the IC-9700 changes with the SDR, and vice versa.
On the satellite screen, the frequency stays the same, and nothing changes on the IC-9700.
When I change on the IC-9700, the frequency is put back by the program.
Any ideas anyone?
Kees
PA3KVE

Kees van Engelen

Edited

Simon,

Sorry.
Bad habit, I know....
In the RX side you see 145.990.
In the satellite side, the freq stays on 145.000 (initial freq the TRX was on).
The doppler is added correctly, and also added to the TRX and runs accordingly. But I cannot get the frequency of the transponder (145.990) on the satellite side and thus also not to the TRX.
The external Radio started or stopped at the RX screen doesn't make any difference...

Any idea?

Kees
PA3KVE

Kees van Engelen

Anyone has an idea, please?
It's driving me bunkers .....
Kees
PA3KVE

Been a busy weekend. What should happen is that you tune the external radio by hand, then the Sat Track takes over and applies doppler. Nothing in common with the External radio in the main screen I think.