center frequency can be changed? ... and the cofig is not saved #workspace #sdrconsolev3 #rsp1a

ec5cc@...

first question,
Can someone tell me if it is possible to change frequency at any position in the spectrum ...?
I would like to be located on any frequency by the selected band anywhere,
But every time I select a frequency, it always stays in the center of the spectrum ...

I don't know if the problem is because I use IF output from the Yaesu FT 1000D ... and in IF mode it is always in the center of the spectrum ...

the second question,
is that it does not save the configuration at startup ..
each time I have to select the baud rate of the transceiver (for the FT 1000D it is 4,800) ....
there is always default 57,600 ...
the program does not save the baud setting at startup.