Topics

MultiRig former OmniRig v2.1 for all Transceivers #usb #cat

Wolfgang Sidler

Hi All
We will develop a new app called MultiRig v1.0 based on our former OmniRig v2.1 and we will publish soon the source code on Git-Hub.
http://www.hb9ryz.ch/omnirig/index.html

Every HAM software developer is welcome to implement our new MultiRig solution. Please contact us at info@...

Best 73 de HB9RYZ
Wolfgang

Lou, KI5FTY

Nice but yet another non backward compatible omnirig/mutlrig.  Wolfgang thanks for the great work but there is now even more splintered support for your products.  It has become untenable already, now add another?

73
Lou KI5FTY