HL2 0.1-38 MHz view support

sm6fhz

Hi Simon.
Do you plan to implement support of the 0.1 - 38 MHz view possible with the HL2?
Any plans to implement support for the 9 simultaneous Rx'es in HL2 as well?
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

Larry Dodd

Ingolf,
I’m looking forward the full spectrum view also.
Larry, K4LED

On Jun 9, 2020, at 10:30 AM, sm6fhz <ingolf.fhz@...> wrote:

Hi Simon.
Do you plan to implement support of the 0.1 - 38 MHz view possible with the HL2?
Any plans to implement support for the 9 simultaneous Rx'es in HL2 as well?
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

Not at the moment but if there’s enough interest and use of SDR Console with HL2 then I will certainly consider it.

Do you plan to implement support of the 0.1 - 38 MHz view possible with the HL2?
Any plans to implement support for the 9 simultaneous Rx'es in HL2 as well?
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

Simon Brown

And,

( receivers – maybe, again depends on take-up of the project.