DDE behaviour

M0ZEH <m0zeh@...>

HI Guys,

I've noticed if you click the minimize window button on satellites window the dde stops being transmitted for orbitron rotator.  When I maximise the dde resumes.

Thanks Steve M0ZEH

Tom Crosbie G6PZZ

Not knowing what an orbitron rotator is, I googled it…I guess I need to look further…

Orbitron Rotators

Boekel

…(with platform) Load limit: 2.25 lbs. Orbitron Rotator Model I Used in a variety of applications including mixing blood samples, coupling chromatography media and DNA extractions 23° fixed tilt angle Fixed speed: 20 orbits per minute Orbitron Rotator Model II Used in labs that require…

Related Products: Tube Rotator

73 Tom G6PZZ

Nr Chesterfield | NE Derbyshire | UK | IO93he

HF250 | RSPdx | Sentinel 4 | RM50 | TR2