RSPdx does not start in SDR-Console. #sdrplay

Steve Smith

Hello,

* RSPdx works fine with SDRuno.

* RSPdx is recognized in Device Manager.

* RSPdx does not start, but is listed, in SDR-Console. Latest API and SDR-Console installed. RSP1 works fine.
** SDRplay_RSP_API-Windows-3.06.exe
** SDR-Radio V3.0.22, 64-bit, 2020-04-12_1026.exe

Try to start the RSPdx, then sent the logfile: https://www.sdr-radio.com/support#Logfile

* RSPdx is recognized in Device Manager.

* RSPdx does not start, but is listed, in SDR-Console. Latest API and SDR-Console installed. RSP1 works fine.

** SDRplay_RSP_API-Windows-3.06.exe

** SDR-Radio V3.0.22, 64-bit, 2020-04-12_1026.exe

Steve Smith

Hi Simon,

See attached.

Dennis Matzen

Steve, it looks to me that you are still using the V2 definition not V3. You did say your have v 3.06 of the API but you need to use the v3 definition in Console. Look at my log file where the radio is selected to see how it looks with the v3 definition.

Try deleting you RSPdx definition and then add it back but make sue you use V3.
--
Dennis
KA6FUB