Cannot connect to Spyserver #airspyr2

John Boyle N8JJO <n8jjo@...>

Edited

Thanks, but it's not a network issue. SDR# connects and works just dandy. I've always used a static address for Spyserver.

jdow

That sounds like a network issue. But, the common issue would mean it would not be discovered. If it picks up a dynamic address on your network it MAY be on a different address than 10.0.0.20. If that is the case you may need to doctor your router's DNS settings so that the AirSpy server has a fixed address.

Try running the discovery again and replacing the definition you have. That shows the address and you can compare to see if it changed.

{^_^}

On 20200529 06:34:46, John Boyle N8JJO wrote:
Yes, and the Spyserver is detected just fine. But I cannot start it, I get "radio not found or definition is invalid".
John N8JJO

John Boyle N8JJO <n8jjo@...>

Yes, and the Spyserver is detected just fine. But I cannot start it, I get "radio not found or definition is invalid".

John N8JJO

John Boyle N8JJO <n8jjo@...>

Edited

Yes, thanks, I did. I still get the "radio not found or definition is invalid" after successful detection of the Spyserver.

John N8JJO

Glenn Blum <glennblum@...>

If you are using a Raspberry Pi then reboot it. Make sure to check the Pi’s ip address and port number.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10