Cannot connect to Spyserver #airspyr2

John N8JJO

Hi, still trying to connect SDR Console to my Spyserver/AirspyR2/Spyverter. I have uninstalled program, have reset program, have tried a new identity. SDR Colsole finds my Spyserver, but I continue to get "Radio not found or definition invalid" on the Radio Select screen. This Spyserver does work perfectly with SDR#. Screenshot attached.

Any assistance greatly appreciated!

73 John N8JJO

John N8JJO

Hi folks,

One more attempt at requesting advice on making SDR Console work with my Spyserver.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

73 John N8JJO

jdow

On 20200528 19:04:34, John Boyle N8JJO wrote:
Hi folks,
One more attempt at requesting advice on making SDR Console work with my Spyserver.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
73 John N8JJO

Glenn Blum <glennblum@...>

If you are using a Raspberry Pi then reboot it. Make sure to check the Pi’s ip address and port number.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On 20200528 19:04:34, John Boyle N8JJO wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> One more attempt at requesting advice on making SDR Console work with my Spyserver.
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated!
>
> 73 John N8JJO

John N8JJO

Edited

Yes, thanks, I did. I still get the "radio not found or definition is invalid" after successful detection of the Spyserver.

John N8JJO

John N8JJO

Yes, and the Spyserver is detected just fine. But I cannot start it, I get "radio not found or definition is invalid".

John N8JJO

jdow

That sounds like a network issue. But, the common issue would mean it would not be discovered. If it picks up a dynamic address on your network it MAY be on a different address than 10.0.0.20. If that is the case you may need to doctor your router's DNS settings so that the AirSpy server has a fixed address.

Try running the discovery again and replacing the definition you have. That shows the address and you can compare to see if it changed.

{^_^}

On 20200529 06:34:46, John Boyle N8JJO wrote:
Yes, and the Spyserver is detected just fine. But I cannot start it, I get "radio not found or definition is invalid".
John N8JJO

John N8JJO

Edited

Thanks, but it's not a network issue. SDR# connects and works just dandy. I've always used a static address for Spyserver.