Topics

TX frequency display

@303909

Hi all,

maybe a strupid question but I'm new with SDR console and cannot find a appropriate setting in the program options:
Is there any setting which allows to display the real TX frequency when using the down/up-converter function?

Thanks!

73 Michael

Not at the moment.

maybe a strupid question but I'm new with SDR console and cannot find a appropriate setting in the program options:
Is there any setting which allows to display the real TX frequency when using the down/up-converter function?

Thanks!

73 Michael

@303909

Hi Simon,

ok  - are there any plans to implement such an option?

Thanks!

73 Michael

I could obviously do this – why do you need it?