Can't get ADALM-Pluto to work

Bill Walch

Hello. Just got the ADALM-Pluto, and I'm just not able to get this to work. All I get is garbage data (see screenshot).

I went to the AD Quick Start page (https://wiki.analog.com/university/tools/pluto/users/quick_start) and installed the latest drivers (https://wiki.analog.com/university/tools/pluto/drivers/windows). I did not do any other mods (i.e. TCXO), nor a firmware update, or calibration, as I assume it should work in some fashion right out of the box.

To confirm that SDRC is operating correctly, using the same setting (as close as possible), fired up my RSP1A, and it works flawlessly (also see screenshot).

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Bill

jdow

Make the bloody pictures come out full size so that they mean something? I cannot see what you are trying to make it do and your current settings.
{O.O}