Markers Question #sdrconsolev3

rmrrgs

Hello,

In Simon’s writeup (“Markers”), the screenshot
 that appears for VIEW/Markers
has under Manage:

        Show Memories, Add Current, and Configuration

On my screen, using latest version, I have under Manage:

         Add Current and Configuration.

No “Show Memories”.  Why ?

Sounds like it would be a very helpful piece of information.

Is this incorporated elsewhere ?
If so, would it allow for using different databases (e.g., like ILG or eibi),
and easily switching between them for the Markers display ?

Bob

Calder Latham

Bob...the example given on the SDR-Console.com site is from release 3.0.11 as is shown under "Introduction." I bet Simon changed it along the way and hasn't had a chance to change on the example shown. On your release (3.0.22) as on mine 'Show Memories' is above under "Show."

Cal...W1HHO.
All the Best.
From the woods of Maine.