#future More midi Controlls to support more turning knobs #future

Alex, DK4FT

Edited

Hi Simon,

single turn wheel DJ controllers are no more available in the market (like Behringer CMD PL1 or EKS XP5)
A week ago I purched a tiny DJ2Go2 Midi controller (~ 63 EUR) which is working fine, but has more turn knobs than usable in SRDC
and just few buttons...

It would be great if you could add following Options to the MiDI configuration in SRDC:

TX Drive Level (up)  - Range
TX Drive Level (down)  - Range
Tune - Single - Toggle

Filter high (up) - Range
Filter high (down) - Range
Filter low (up) - Range
Filter low (down) - Range

Also often in use when there is no GPS Reference integrated in the setup:
RIT (up) - Range
RIT (down) - Range
XIT (up) - Range
XIT (down) - Range

Nice to have:
RIT On/Off - Single - Toggle
XIT On/Off - Single - Toggle
Switching Color of LEDs (e.g. TX ON -green/red-)

Siegfried Jackstien

hello alex

does your midi board come  with a configuration tool?? .... my eks xp5 comes with a nice tool where you can set each button to your own needs ... even combining two buttons ... or a button with turnwheel or slider combined ...

if your config tool (if you have one) can also combine switches and or switches with knobs ... then you just have to reconfigure your deck a bit to have more functions

on my xp5 i configured some single buttons ... as "range" function (means function like a knob or wheel) ...

with the turnwheel i have now 10hz and 100hz steps ... and on 4  "range" buttons i have 1kc and 10 kc up down ...(with autorepeat also added)

no idea how and if you can configure your deck ... just wanna give you some ideas

greetz sigi

ps ... i just bought another xp5 ... better have 2 :-)

Am 09.05.2020 um 09:40 schrieb Alex, DK4FT:

[...]

Hi Sigi,

tnx for the hint, but this cheap controller has no config possibilties, probably the more expensive one from Numark have these...

73
Alex, DK4FT