SDR Console Does not Scale #workspace #bug

david.hagar@...

I have a vision problem so very often I use the Windows 10 scaling feature to scale up windows control elements so I can see them better.   Right now SDR Console does not respond to it's control elements being scaled up and I have a really hard time seeing many of the controls.  The software is really great and I love it, but is there any way to force SDR Console to scale up with the rests of my applications?

By scale I'm referring to under Display in Settings where it says "Scale and Layout" on Windows 10.

It should scale correctly – please attach a screenshot so I can see the problem.

I have a vision problem so very often I use the Windows 10 scaling feature to scale up windows control elements so I can see them better.   Right now SDR Console does not respond to it's control elements being scaled up and I have a really hard time seeing many of the controls.  The software is really great and I love it, but is there any way to force SDR Console to scale up with the rests of my applications?

By scale I'm referring to under Display in Settings where it says "Scale and Layout" on Windows 10.

david.hagar@...

Sorry that I took so long to get back on this.  I have attached a screen-shot.  I have two screens, one for the laptop which has a high pixel density, the other is a 1080p monitor.  The 1080p is the primary screen and it has a scaling factor of 1.  The laptop screen has a scaling factor of 2, I am often working on things while I use the radio and would prefer to use the SDR Console software on the laptop screen as it leaves the main screen open for work.  The laptop monitor displays the image attached at 15" on the diagonal.