#Future LimeSDR-USB HF TX bandwi #future

Edited

Hi

I do have a Limesdr usb modified on LNAL input (removed one coil as approved by lime)
until version 3.0.6 it works perfect from 100 khz and up .
From version 3.0.6  tx  is not working ok below 30 mhz. in March 2019 I used version 3.0.6  but with the SDRSourceLime.dll from version 3.0.5 and that works OK.
About that time I had a discussion with Simon about it on this forum. (you can trace it back under limesdr).
With the arrival of the Oscar 100 I focused only on that and thanks to Simons usbrelais and geostationair beacon window etc it it working perfect with the Oscar 100, .
Today I focused again on working on 80 meter (3.630 khz).  No ok tx with 3.0.22 so i replaced the DRSourceLime.dll  with the old one from 3.0.5..
And it is working OK !!! (RX LNAL TX Band 1 Bandwidth 6.144 Mhz). The Lime gives about 20 miliwatt output that goes to a little amp (2N5109)
output about 2 watt and then to a linear output 20 watt. This evening I made a lot of qso's with dutch hams on 3630 khz and I got very nice reports.
So no converter is needed.
Perhaps this is useful info and I like to receive comments.

 Onno PA0ONO

Michael Durkin

I'm wondering how to get into the archive for 3.0.5 ...

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020, 12:29 PM Onno PA0ONO <onnosr@...> wrote:
Hi

I do have a Limesdr usb modified on LNAH input (removed one coil as approved by lime)
until version 3.0.6 it works perfect from 100 khz and up .
From version 3.0.6  tx  is not working ok below 30 mhz. in March 2019 I used version 3.0.6  but with the SDRSourceLime.dll from version 3.0.5 and that works OK.
About that time I had a discussion with Simon about it on this forum. (you can trace it back under limesdr).
With the arrival of the Oscar 100 I focused only on that and thanks to Simons usbrelais and geostationair bacon window etc it it working perfect with the Oscar 100, .
Today I focused again on working on 80 meter (3.630 khz).  No ok tx with 3.0.22 so i replaced the DRSourceLime.dll  with the old one from 3.0.5..
And it is working OK !!! (RX LNAL TX Band 1 Bandwidth 6.144 Mhz). The Lime gives about 20 miliwatt output that goes to a little amp (2N5109)
output about 2 watt and then to a linear output 20 watt. This evening I made a lot of qso's with dutch hams on 3630 khz and I got very nice reports.
So no converter is needed.
Perhaps this is useful info and I like to receive coomments.

 Onno PA0ONO

kg7swp@yahoo.com <KG7SWP@...>

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZlmPlcXe5BtQgp214y4ZwV5sO9IJyk--
Found it through the Way Back Machine.
Might have to go back to an older firmware from that era. Not sure how to do that, but I'll blow up my laptop trying.

Ed

jose maria trueba

On no,

Thank you for your information. I think that the other day Simon was asking exactly for this kind of information, if I remember well what he wrote.

I do not store old versions of Console.
Maybe Simon would considere using the old Lime DLL with the next version.

I still believe that Lime is not a decent HF transmitter but using it below 30MHz would be useful certain applications like plotting the VSWR curves of our HF antennas.

Thank you for sharing!

Hi All,

Begin 2019 I used the limesdr usb with succes with wsjt and band hopping. Great tranceiver hi.

If somebody wants the SDRSourceLime.dll file from the old 3.0.5 version pse send an email to pa0ono@....

73  Onno PA0ONO

For Simon : I like to betatest this problem.

pa0ono@...

again a try pa0ono at amsat dot org