David J Taylor

From: Robert galambos

First of all I want to thank all those people who answered my previous question about set up.

i do have another question which is better (pros & Cons) for HDSDR & SDRUNO.

when asking dr google, I did not come up with a clear answer

I know that everyone has a opinion, but I am hoping that people can stear me with the facts on the differences
====================================

Robert,

Asking that question in the SDR-Console (software) group is a little cheeky!

Yes, it's a personal thing.

- HDSDR: easy to use, works, can support many devices via ExtIO DLLs.

- SDR#: easy to use, more limited device support, many plug-ins for various functions (e.g. Meteor QPSK decoding).

- SDRConsole: some learning cure, wide device support, has multiple virtual receivers, QO-100 options.

- SDRangel: easy to use, good device support, multiple demodulator support (DMR, DATV etc). I see this more as an analytic tool.

- SDRuno: limited device support, considerable learning curve, too complex for me.

By devices I mean: RTL-SDR, Airspy & variants, FunCube, SDRplay, PLUTO, HackRF. Lime. others....

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk