Topics

#Future #midi controller #feature #midi #future

ido.roseman@...

Hi,
I enjoy the software very much and planning on building an arduino based DJ style controller
there are a few features I use frequently and would appreciate if could be added to the midi interface
- zoom in/out, center on freq, and pan the display (like dragging the bottom scroll bat)
- RIT/XIT (saw others already asked so my +1)
- PTT, also +1 and very helpful for hand held mic. currently i'm sending "toggle" on both press and release, but this is source for mis-sync
Thanks
Ido

David Jackson

Any way / çhance to be able to use an Xbox One controller?

Simon Brown

Google is your friend.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

https://www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Jackson
Sent: 08 March 2020 14:43
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] #Future #midi controller #feature

Any way / çhance to be able to use an Xbox One controller?

Siegfried Jackstien

we have already ptt ... but it is a "toggle" function not a momentary ptt (simon can you add a momentary ptt to midi please?!?)

cause midi knows press and release as two seperate commands (note on note off) ... it should be easy

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 07.03.2020 um 18:38 schrieb ido.roseman@...:

Hi,
I enjoy the software very much and planning on building an arduino based DJ style controller
there are a few features I use frequently and would appreciate if could be added to the midi interface
- zoom in/out, center on freq, and pan the display (like dragging the bottom scroll bat)
- RIT/XIT (saw others already asked so my +1)
- PTT, also +1 and very helpful for hand held mic. currently i'm sending "toggle" on both press and release, but this is source for mis-sync
Thanks
Ido