Topics

#Future #midi controller #feature #midi #future

ido.roseman@...

Hi,
I enjoy the software very much and planning on building an arduino based DJ style controller
there are a few features I use frequently and would appreciate if could be added to the midi interface
- zoom in/out, center on freq, and pan the display (like dragging the bottom scroll bat)
- RIT/XIT (saw others already asked so my +1)
- PTT, also +1 and very helpful for hand held mic. currently i'm sending "toggle" on both press and release, but this is source for mis-sync
Thanks
Ido

David Jackson

Any way / çhance to be able to use an Xbox One controller?

Simon Brown

Google is your friend.

Any way / çhance to be able to use an Xbox One controller?

Siegfried Jackstien

we have already ptt ... but it is a "toggle" function not a momentary ptt (simon can you add a momentary ptt to midi please?!?)

cause midi knows press and release as two seperate commands (note on note off) ... it should be easy

greetz sigi dg9bfc