Persistent BUG with SDR Server

Pedro M.J. Wyns (on Dell XPS)

I run several SDR servers based on Perseus.  No problem here.
I added on one of them a second receiver using an RTL-Stick connected to my 180 cm AO100 dish.
On the local PC all works fine.
When I remotely connect to this system, Perseus works fine, but when I try to connect to the RTL-SDR I can only select 2,75 MHz and 2,8 MHz bandwidth.  Of course the thing crashes....
Picture enclosed

Any fix ?

Pedro ON7WP

Try this bug yourself connecting to my server ON7WP - JO21IC on SDR space.com.  Select the second receiver and you will see what happens.

just to be complete, on my LOCAL Gigabit network this server-slave combination works.  So it is clearly a bandwidth issue.
SDR server is trying to stream 2,75 MHz on the internet and this obviously does not work.

dl5ocd@...

Hi Pedro,

it seems that you did not set the correct parameters in the server configuration.
I use V3.0.21 and it works perfect, but i had the same problems some month ago until i corrected the configuration.

Look at Server Manager under Network and set the WAN bandwidth (500khz or whatever) and switch compression to on.

Michael

I do not want 500 kHz WAN bandwidth.  Are you crazy ???  Here in Belgium we are limited in upload...
you only need 10 kHz to work decently on AO100 using a remote...