Topics

Maps #sdrconsolev3 #future

gabriele somma

Maybe mine is a silly request, is it possible in a future software update to have the possibility to add a world map in the waterfall? Maybe having the chance to see the radio broadcast sites.

I attach a sample photo (very badly done) :)

Kriss Kliegle

By entering the frequency in Google, ie. 9395 kHz, one of the sites is Short-Wave.info
There's another site very similar, but my ad blocker makes it go nuts, so I stick with the above website.

Gives you location, power, and predicted signal strength. Providing you move the green dot to your location.
I use it all the time to locate new (to me) stations:

https://www.short-wave.info/?freq=9395

Enjoy!

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Simon Brown

Not are requested, but I’ve thought about adding an optional web Brower window (a docking pane) where you could display whatever you want, this would include any maps etc. on your local computer. This is only an idea!

I do maybe see this as an option in the frequency database.

Maybe mine is a silly request, is it possible in a future software update to have the possibility to add a world map in the waterfall? Maybe having the chance to see the radio broadcast sites.

I attach a sample photo (very badly done) :)

gabriele somma

I know the site perfectly, but I would like to have the map directly on sdrconsole.

gabriele somma

many thanks Simon