Topics

#future Add a 34 KHz WFM filter for NOAA APT #future

Phil Somers

The three NOAA weather satellites in APT mode have a 34 KHz bandwidth. Could that be added to the available WFM filter choices?
Thanks
... Phil VE3HST

Barry Jablonski

Hi Phil,

You can define that filter right now by going into the Filter options menu (the ... on the left).  See attached.

Barry
WB2ZXJ

Phil Somers

Barry, Thanks so much! You know, I looked at that and failed to see that I could edit the frequency. Thanks again. That will be very useful.
... Phil VE3HST

Of course you can add this yourself in a few seconds! I tend to just use 40kHzx myself.