Topics

Mutual Visibility in Satellites #future

Hasan Schiers N0AN

Simon,
It would be immensely helpful if you could implement two station mutual visibility in SDRC Satellite. Half the work is already done.

What follows is a cut and paste discussion from a satellite operators group from this morning:

XW-2B
My AOS 8:07:27 ; + 6:23 min: LOS : 8:13: 50

Distant Station: (EM12)
0811:24 to 0814:55  (AOS/LOS)

Period of Mutual Visibillity:
0811:24 > 0813:50 = 2 min 26 sec of mutual visibility

...my point now is if Simon could add 2 station mutual visibility. Half the data is already there. Take Grid Square input from the distant station and calculate/display the mutual visibility window.

Thanks for considering it.
73, N0AN
Hasan

David J Taylor

Simon,
It would be immensely helpful if you could implement two station mutual visibility in SDRC Satellite. Half the work is already done.
[]
73, N0AN
Hasan

Hasan,

In the meantime, Mutual Visibility is already in WXtrack:

https://www.satsignal.eu/software/wxtrack.htm

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu