Topics

#future Check boxes in Frequency Database for Markers #future

Hello, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already.
I was thinking how cool it would be to have a check box next to the stations in the Frequency Database to ask if they needed to be added as Markers... Does that make sense? Some of the stations in the FD would not be suitable as markers but there are quite a few that would be excellent markers.

I appreciate the effort and hard work Simon has put into this amazing software; Bravo Zulu!

R,
Nick