Topics

Map external program / radio mode to SDR Console mode control does not work #sdrconsolev3 #request #bug

Jayson Bucknell

Hello, if I am understanding correctly when SDR Console refreshes the external radio connection it reverts to SAM from AM regardless of the control setting. I have to press AM again to change back. It will also override Wide-U or Wide-L with USB or LSB the same way. This happens after every frequency change. Is there a way to disable this?

Currently running SDR Console 3.0.19 with an Icom 735 and an MSI.SDR as a panadapter in Windows 10 64 bit.

Jayson
AA7NM

Simon Brown

Hi,

I must add custom mappings. Not sure exactly where in the code this is, anyway it’ll happen soon.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

https://www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jayson Bucknell
Sent: 24 January 2020 15:43
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Map external program / radio mode to SDR Console mode control does not work #bug #sdrconsolev3 #request

Hello, if I am understanding correctly when SDR Console refreshes the external radio connection it reverts to SAM from AM regardless of the control setting. I have to press AM again to change back. It will also override Wide-U or Wide-L with USB or LSB the same way. This happens after every frequency change. Is there a way to disable this?

Currently running SDR Console 3.0.19 with an Icom 735 and an MSI.SDR as a panadapter in Windows 10 64 bit.

Jayson
AA7NM