Topics

HackRF one has spike in middle of display #hackrf

Al Pistole

Hello Simon. Using V3, in receive there is a spike in the middle of the spectrum display and a solid bar running down the waterfall display. In SDRangel there is a button that you click to get rid of the spike/bar. The guy on YouTube said the button gets rid of the DC bias.
Also one minor thing. SDRangel has a feature where you click on a number in the frequency read out (Receive R1) and then you can enter the frequency by the key pad or the mouse scroll wheel. I find that feature very handy when jumping from band to band to go to a pre-agreed upon frequencies.

Simon Brown

So,

https://www.sdr-radio.com/support#Screenshot !!!