Signal History Monitor #sdrconsolev3

Zacharias Liangas

I really wonder if Simon can make a small addition to the the signal history monitor to show more than 240 secs.
If possible that this monitor can be user defined

Ben Z en de rest

Hi, in V 3.0.17, if I enable the Signal History, in that window, left side, a menu with 3 tiny dots appear.

That gives me the "configuration" where I can set aa buffer up to 48 hours which I can export as csv.

Guess that should work for you too ?

Regards,
Ben

Zacharias Liangas

Edited

Yes i know that, but i m expecting to use theĀ  live history monitor instead of csv for immediate usage with spectrum and waterfall while i m dong a report!