#satellites #sdrconsolev3 #satellites #sdrconsolev3

bh2rmx@...

Hello, Simon, after installing SDR console V3 on my laptop, when I need to check amateur satellite transit information. After clicking the satellite button, the amateur satellite query interface failed to display properly and the following prompt dialog box appeared, while using SDR console V3 on my desktop computer did not have this problem. The computer system is the same, win7 x64. The software SDR console V3 is the same, V3.0.17. I don't know what to do. i need  your help,please  Thank you a lot

David J Taylor

Subject: [SDR-Radio] #satellites #sdrconsolev3

Hello, Simon, after installing SDR console V3 on my laptop, when I need to check amateur satellite transit information. After clicking the satellite button, the amateur satellite query interface failed to display properly and the following prompt dialog box appeared, while using SDR console V3 on my desktop computer did not have this problem. The computer system is the same, win7 x64. The software SDR console V3 is the same, V3.0.17. I don't know what to do. i need your help,please Thank you a lot
=================================

May I suggest a more meaningful title than "#satellites #sdrconsolev3". As an e-mail user, I have no idea what your question is about, so I am more likely just to delete it even without looking.

Thanks!

David GM8ARV
--
SatSignal Software - Quality software for you
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

Simon Brown

Hi,

Some TLE files can be invalid and cause the engine to crash. I check all possible errors, maybe you found a new one.

Make sure both computers have the same TLE settings.

If this still fails I will ask for the TLE files so I can reproduce this error.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

https://www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of bh2rmx@...
Sent: 29 December 2019 06:24
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io

Hello, Simon, after installing SDR console V3 on my laptop, when I need to check amateur satellite transit information. After clicking the satellite button, the amateur satellite query interface failed to display properly and the following prompt dialog box appeared, while using SDR console V3 on my desktop computer did not have this problem. The computer system is the same, win7 x64. The software SDR console V3 is the same, V3.0.17. I don't know what to do. i need  your help,please  Thank you a lot

Simon Brown

Hi,

I agree - a title is needed. Hash tags are OK, but titles are better.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
https://www.sdr-radio.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of David J Taylor via Groups.Io
Sent: 29 December 2019 11:12
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] #satellites #sdrconsolev3

Hello, Simon, after installing SDR console V3 on my laptop, when I need to check amateur satellite transit information. After clicking the satellite button, the amateur satellite query interface failed to display properly and the following prompt dialog box appeared, while using SDR console V3 on my desktop computer did not have this problem. The computer system is the same,
win7 x64. The software SDR console V3 is the same, V3.0.17. I don't know what to do. i need your help,please Thank you a lot =================================

May I suggest a more meaningful title than "#satellites #sdrconsolev3". As an e-mail user, I have no idea what your question is about, so I am more likely just to delete it even without looking.

Thanks!

David GM8ARV
--

bh2rmx@...

.In the laptop, I can't open the satellite module at all, I don't know how to set TLE, and I can't confirm the differences between the SDR console software in the laptop and the SDR console software in the desktop. How do I do that? Thank you . 73

bh2rmx@...

I am very sorry .This is my first time to use this message board system. I will pay attention to this problem next time. Thank you very much.

David J Taylor

I am very sorry .This is my first time to use this message board system. I will pay attention to this problem next time. Thank you very much.
=============================================

No problem! We all learn something every day.

David GM8ARV
--

Kirk, N0KK

Same issue here after installing new HD...
Cant open SATS window
system freezes
hope to find fix
Kirk

Kamal Edirisinghe

Same issue here too. Tried SDR-console V3.0.20 in 3 different computers win 7. 2 running 32 bit and one on 64bit. When I click the 'Satellite' button, a screen pops up and the sdr-console crashes. Any help to resolve this is appreciated.

Kamal 4S7AB