Import csv marker file

Francesco Di Giovanni

I have tried without success to import .csv marker file.
The file comprises two fields only: frequency and station.
What am I doing wrong?

73, Francesco Di Giovanni - IN3XZP

Simon Brown

What you are doing wrong:

  1. Not including a copy of the file.
  2. Not including any screenshots.

I suggest:

  1. First save as CSV,
  2. Edit this CSV, then you know the format is correct.