Topics

Frequency Database #feature #request

Fabian/EB1TR

Hello Simon, and many thanks for your excelent work!

My question is... May be possible check, also, the hour (current time compared with the schedule) to find the correct transmitter in the Frequency Database window?

Thanks in advance!

--
Fabian/EB1TR

goscickiw

I would like to request such a feature as well. When tracking is enabled, instead of highlighting all stations using the given frequency at any time of day, it could highlight only those currently active. Maybe an option to filter stations by the current time (UTC) being between the On and Off values of a station's entry, and the current day of the week being present in the Days value?

Maybe there is such an option somewhere but I'm missing it?

Best regards, Wojciech Gościcki

Simon Brown

I'll open a wish list in January 2020.

I would like to request such a feature as well. When tracking is enabled, instead of highlighting all stations using the given frequency at any time of day, it could highlight only those currently active. Maybe an option to filter stations by the current time (UTC) being between the On and Off values of a station's entry, and the current day of the week being present in the Days value?

Maybe there is such an option somewhere but I'm missing it?

Best regards, Wojciech Gościcki

--
Fabian/EB1TR

rmrrgs

Sounds like a really good idea, the filtering of displayed Markers vs time (supposedly) transmitting.

Bob

Fabian/EB1TR

Yes, really good, also we need to filter by DAY.

23.12.2019, 11:59, "rmrrgs" <rgsrose@...>:

Sounds like a really good idea, the filtering of displayed Markers vs time (supposedly) transmitting.

Bob

--
Fabian/EB1TR

Mike Bott