LimeSDR-USB HF TX

kg7swp@yahoo.com <KG7SWP@...>

Simon, I will be setting up my lime for next weekend, if you would like to try for HF TX. All test equipment has been unpacked. Just need to set up a test bench.
I hope you will give it a shot.
Otherwise, please suggest something I can use for HF-440 MHz, as that is all I am interested in.

Thank you,
Ed
AA7QQ

kg7swp@yahoo.com <KG7SWP@...>

Hello?
Trying here….
If it's just not going to happen, please let me know if it's not going to happen.
If so, please let me know what I can buy that will work & not get dropped soon.
I have 2 of the Limes. I would like to use them. If not, I will purchase 2 of a different unit, but don't want to get left in the lurch if a firmware changes.

Ed
AA7QQ

Michael Durkin

Did you try SdrAngel?

I think HF is out of SDR-Radio hands ... I last heard that the problem was with the driver in/of windows.

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019, 3:09 PM kg7swp@... via Groups.Io <KG7SWP=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello?
Trying here….
If it's just not going to happen, please let me know if it's not going to happen.
If so, please let me know what I can buy that will work & not get dropped soon.
I have 2 of the Limes. I would like to use them. If not, I will purchase 2 of a different unit, but don't want to get left in the lurch if a firmware changes.

Ed
AA7QQ

kg7swp@yahoo.com <KG7SWP@...>

I am not an SDRAngel fan. I would like to do this in SDRConsole.
If I have to, I will buy something different, but just do not want to get burned again when there is a firmware change.
This is why I am setting everything up for a chance to get SDRConsole on the Lime.
If not, I would like to know what to buy next.
I just hope it is not a waste of time.
Of course, at this point, I think Simon is just ignoring me.

Ed
AA7QQ

Michael Durkin

I don't think he is ignoring you, this question has come up before in this last year ....

 I can't remember his last name or call sign but Marty on the limeSDR forum, as well as here, could give better light on this particular subject ....

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019, 6:50 PM kg7swp@... via Groups.Io <KG7SWP=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am not an SDRAngel fan. I would like to do this in SDRConsole.
If I have to, I will buy something different, but just do not want to get burned again when there is a firmware change.
This is why I am setting everything up for a chance to get SDRConsole on the Lime.
If not, I would like to know what to buy next.
I just hope it is not a waste of time.
Of course, at this point, I think Simon is just ignoring me.

Ed
AA7QQ

Simon Brown

Hi All,

Just a question of time. I’m getting on top of outstanding issues, maybe I’ll revisit Lime HF next week.

I don't think he is ignoring you, this question has come up before in this last year ....

 I can't remember his last name or call sign but Marty on the limeSDR forum, as well as here, could give better light on this particular subject ....

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019, 6:50 PM kg7swp@... via Groups.Io <KG7SWP=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am not an SDRAngel fan. I would like to do this in SDRConsole.
If I have to, I will buy something different, but just do not want to get burned again when there is a firmware change.
This is why I am setting everything up for a chance to get SDRConsole on the Lime.
If not, I would like to know what to buy next.
I just hope it is not a waste of time.
Of course, at this point, I think Simon is just ignoring me.

Ed
AA7QQ

Simon Brown

Ed,

Holidays soon, I’m slowing down until early January 2020. This weekend I’m getting my own geostationary satellite station operational. If I have time I’ll look at the LimeHF support next week.

I am not an SDRAngel fan. I would like to do this in SDRConsole.
If I have to, I will buy something different, but just do not want to get burned again when there is a firmware change.
This is why I am setting everything up for a chance to get SDRConsole on the Lime.
If not, I would like to know what to buy next.
I just hope it is not a waste of time.
Of course, at this point, I think Simon is just ignoring me.

Ed
AA7QQ

kg7swp@yahoo.com <KG7SWP@...>

Awesome. I will be ready to test.
Sorry, last night was my scotch night.

Thank you,
Ed

Siegfried Jackstien

nearly (hicks...) same here (hicks...) ... was out last night ... now my head is feeling like a bumble-bee (physically it can not fly but is still on my neck ... grin)

need coffee ...lots of coffee ....

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 07.12.2019 um 10:48 schrieb kg7swp@... via Groups.Io:

Awesome. I will be ready to test.
Sorry, last night was my scotch night.

Thank you,
Ed

kg7swp@yahoo.com <KG7SWP@...>

Simon, please let me know when testing for HF will begin. Then, I would guess I need to be back on the test team. I have almost everything set up. Should be finished tomorrow morning.

Thank you,
Ed
AA7QQ

kg7swp@yahoo.com <KG7SWP@...>

Simon, I am set up & ready to test when you do get a chance.

Ed

Michael Durkin

so are a few others, lol, Marty and myself ... Sid over yonder in the UK ....

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 2:26 PM kg7swp@... via Groups.Io <KG7SWP=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Simon, I am set up & ready to test when you do get a chance.

Ed

kg7swp@yahoo.com <KG7SWP@...>

HF Partay in the works?

Ed