From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ben Z en de rest
Sent: 04 December 2019 14:28
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] V2 license for after january 2020 ?

Hi, the webpage says for V2 there is no license file necessary, https://www.sdr-radio.com/Software/%F0%9F%92%BEDownloads/Version2 "These kits are licenced until January 31st, 2020, a licence file is not needed."

The date is coming closer, and for remote playback of IQ recording I still run V 2, does the above message mean V2 wil no longer work after 31th of hanuary ?

Thanks,

Ben