Sdr Console and DsD plus

Christopher Warren <christopherlwarren@...>

I am trying to setup SDR Console, Rtl-Sdr, and dsd + to work together.  I am using VB-AVC as a virtual audio device . The dongle does  work on its own but I cannot get the dsd+ to decode dv mode transmission.

Has anybody done this before? If yes can you list the setting needed to compare them to mine.

vincent

make sure the vfo mode is FM Wide

Vincent

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 8:17 AM, Christopher Warren <christopherlwarren@...> wrote:
I am trying to setup SDR Console, Rtl-Sdr, and dsd + to work together.  I am using VB-AVC as a virtual audio device . The dongle does  work on its own but I cannot get the dsd+ to decode dv mode transmission.

Has anybody done this before? If yes can you list the setting needed to compare them to mine.

Ray Lyford

Hi Vincent have you tried YouTube.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNDmYHuIVj8

www.youtube.com
In this video I download DSDdecoder and pipe the audio from SDRuno into DSD using VAC VAC configuration is in this video https://youtu.be/il-4VliXwVk This is Number 8 ...

I am trying to setup SDR Console, Rtl-Sdr, and dsd + to work together.  I am using VB-AVC as a virtual audio device . The dongle does  work on its own but I cannot get the dsd+ to decode dv mode transmission.

Has anybody done this before? If yes can you list the setting needed to compare them to mine.

vincent

nope, piping audio to DSDPlus with SDR Console is pretty straight forward. I use Airspy, SDR Console V3 and DSDPlus. works like a dream for me

Vincent