Ettus B210 - Works!

Simon Brown

So,

Just spent a few hours with Ettus support in Wales and the B210 now works, anyone who needs a kit please let me know.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

vincent

Hi Simon,
any new support for the rest of us Ettus users like B200?

Vincent

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

So,

Just spent a few hours with Ettus support in Wales and the B210 now works, anyone who needs a kit please let me know.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

Simon Brown

B200 works, what features are you looking for?

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

any new support for the rest of us Ettus users like B200?

Vincent

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

So,

Just spent a few hours with Ettus support in Wales and the B210 now works, anyone who needs a kit please let me know.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

Norm n3ykf <normanlizeth@...>

Please!

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:
So,

Just spent a few hours with Ettus support in Wales and the B210 now works,
anyone who needs a kit please let me know.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

Norm n3ykf <normanlizeth@...>

Please send me a link to the kit.

Norm n3ykf

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:
So,

Just spent a few hours with Ettus support in Wales and the B210 now works,
anyone who needs a kit please let me know.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

Srimal Lakshitha

Hi Simon,
Can I have the link for a kit. Waiting so long for this.

Best,
Srimal Lakshithe Premalal,
B.Sc Eng(Hons.)(Moratuwa), AMIE(SL)

mobile : +94 71 4122 622
e-mail  : srimal001@...

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 12:02 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

So,

Just spent a few hours with Ettus support in Wales and the B210 now works, anyone who needs a kit please let me know.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

Kit this afternoon.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

Can I have the link for a kit. Waiting so long for this.

Best,

Srimal Lakshithe Premalal,

B.Sc Eng(Hons.)(Moratuwa)AMIE(SL)

mobile : +94 71 4122 622

e-mail  : srimal001@...

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 12:02 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

So,

Just spent a few hours with Ettus support in Wales and the B210 now works, anyone who needs a kit please let me know.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com