Topics

Larry and Gayle Van Horn reviewed the Airspy HF+ Discovery for The Spectrum Monitor Magazine #announcements #review

Saw this on the Airspy mailing list. Interesting read…

From: airspy@groups.io <airspy@groups.io> On Behalf Of prog

Check this nice review of the Airspy HF+ Discovery by Larry and Gayle Van Horn for The Spectrum Monitor Magazine.
The full article is brought to you courtesy of The Spectrum Monitor Magazine:

https://airspy.com/downloads/TSM_Sep2019.pdf

Enjoy!

Mike Bott

On 11/20/19 7:29 AM, Simon Brown wrote:

Hi,

Saw this on the Airspy mailing list. Interesting read…

From: airspy@groups.io <airspy@groups.io> On Behalf Of prog

Check this nice review of the Airspy HF+ Discovery by Larry and Gayle Van Horn for The Spectrum Monitor Magazine.
The full article is brought to you courtesy of The Spectrum Monitor Magazine:

https://airspy.com/downloads/TSM_Sep2019.pdf

Enjoy!

I would add that The Spectrum Monitor is a good read every month.  :)

--
Mike

Tracey Gardner

I note that on Page 8 underneath the picture of the Discovery, they make the mistake of quoting 0.5 to 31MHz.
When that should really read 0.5kHz to 31MHz.

However they do quote the correct frequency coverage in Table 1 Manufacturer Technical Specifications on Page 12

Tracey G5VU

Saw this on the Airspy mailing list. Interesting read…

From: airspy@groups.io <airspy@groups.io> On Behalf Of prog

Check this nice review of the Airspy HF+ Discovery by Larry and Gayle Van Horn for The Spectrum Monitor Magazine.
The full article is brought to you courtesy of The Spectrum Monitor Magazine:

https://airspy.com/downloads/TSM_Sep2019.pdf

Enjoy!

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

I would say the text describing the DNR of the audio is backwards too. I hope the image to the left is of DNR on not the right.

Excellent write up, just may stock up on a another since I like the Discovery so much! How many weeks until Xmas? 🤔
73 Kriss KA1GJU